perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2008

Team Member Profile, Jani

Name: Jani Suihkonen
Nickname: Pikku J (Little J)
Age: 26
Hometown: Rauma
Nation: Finnish
Hobbies: floorball, short track, marathon skating (ice)
Height/weight: 160cm/48kg
Skating club: HTL (Helsinki skating club)
TV series: Prison brake, Lost, Sport News
Profession: Teacher in sport and technical handicrafts


"My goals for this season is not only to get wic points for myself in every stage possible but also to help my team mates to be inside top 50. I will also be more activ about break aways and try to finish into top 20 in some races. Last year I got points in two wic races and finished in place 30 in European championship marathon. Endurance is definitely my strenght as a skater but I still have to improve my top speed for final sprints and bunches."

Ei kommentteja: